Joining Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
If you received an invitation to join Phi Eta Sigma, congratulations!
In your invitation email, you have instructions that direct you to submit your application and membership fee payment online at MyHonorSociety.com.
- Login: https://phietasigma.myhonorsociety.com/accept/
- Enter your KSU student email address (example: email@example.com)
- Enter the Invitation Code: kHDfWepW (case sensitive)
- Follow the prompts
For any issues you may have with the online registration, you may contact the National Office of Phi Eta Sigma: Phone: (205) 348-0973
Contact the KSU Phi Eta Sigma Faculty Adviser, Ms. Janice Malone at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Campus office: 470-578-3163
Did you prefer to pay the membership dues by check or money order? You may opt to do so by following these steps:
2) Complete the 2020 Membership Registration Form; write legibly
3) Enclose the Membership Registration Form and your one-time, lifetime membership fee of $60 in a check or money order made payable to Phi Eta Sigma, KSU Chapter
4) Return on or before Friday, February 28, 2020 to:
(via mail) (deliver in person)
Attn: Ms. Janice Malone Ms. Janice Malone
Phi Eta Sigma, KSU Chapter Carmichael Student Center
c/o: Carmichael Student Center 395 Cobb Avenue, NW
395 Cobb Avenue, NW Rm. 162-C
Rm. 162-C, MD 0507 Kennesaw, GA 30144
Kennesaw, GA 30144
The Kennesaw State University chapter of Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society extends membership invitations to students who during any full-time enrollment term during the first-year of college earn a KSU GPA of 3.5 or higher. The chapter sends letters to students’ permanent home address as well as via email. If you have not received communication about joining by January 25th and believe you should have, contact faculty adviser Ms. Janice Malone at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to view a pdf version of this page.